Caracal Presents: DAILY ESSENTIALS
Caracal presents: DAILY ESSENTIALS
Lineup: Typecast, Nothing To Declare, Valley Of Chrome, Marijannah, HRVST and Caracal.
21st July 2019, Sunday
Esplanade Annexe Studio
Doors at 5:30pm
/// /// ///
Join Singapore’s post-hardcore stalwarts Caracal as they celebrate the first series of Daily Essentials with food, beverage, art and music on 21st July at Esplanade’s Annexe Studio. This all ages lineup includes Typecast (ph), Nothing To Declare (jp), Valley Of Chrome (ph), Marijannah (sg) and HRVST (sg).
Caracal: We are excited and proud to announce Daily Essentials - A celebration of loud, alternative music with a line-up of incredible bands that we have crossed paths with during our journey as a band. The line-up we’ve put together is exactly what our Daily Essentials are, and its going to be a sweaty night for all who join us at Esplanade’s Annexe Studio.
For all ticket holders, please present your peatix ticket via the app or email to check-in and receive your wristband.
Please bring your ID in order to receive the appropriate wristband for purchase of alcohol.
Re-entry is permitted. But please take note that if you happen to break or remove your wristband, your re-entry will be invalid.
Please make sure to look after them carefully!
Door tickets will be released at 5:00PM
Doors open at 5:30PM.
Band Merchandise will be on sale throughout the event. Support the bands!
TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets that are found to have been reproduced or altered in any way will be banned from entry.
2. Each ticket has a unique code that can be only be used once per entry and cannot be duplicated. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries. In the event that multiple copies of this code are presented at the event, the Promoter may refuse entry to all ticket holders presenting tickets with this code.
3. No refunds and/or exchange will be made other than to event postponement (less than 1 week prior notice) or cancellation at the Promoter(s) discretion.
4. The Promoter(s) will not be responsible for the replacement and/or refund of any tickets that are lost or stolen.
5. The Promoters and/or Venue Owner reserve the right, without refund or compensation, to evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
6. The Promoter and/or Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
7. The Promoter(s) and/or Venue Owner will not be responsible for loss, damage, death or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused. All ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
8. Ticket holder consents to filming and sound recording as member of the audience.
9. Any complaints regarding the Event shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Promoter. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Venue Owner.
10. Venue restrictions and rules strictly apply.
11. All of these terms and conditions are governed by Singapore Law.
- The event description was updated. Diff#455144 2019-07-18 11:09:39